Optical Mapping Systems
Dual signal optical mapping systems are suitable to record cardiac membrane potential and calcium imaging simultaneously. Our latest optical mapping system is equipped with the back Illuminated scientific CMOS cameras with 95% quantum efficiency (QE) and pixel size of 6.5 μm x 6.5 μm to 11 μm x 11 μm. It has a high speed and low noise acquisition with a dynamic range up to 50,000:1(94 dB). The optical axis can be constructed either vertically or horizontally. There are various I/O connectors for helping researchers to set up the communication system. OMap software also has an advanced intuitive user interface. A 8-channel TTL controller is designed for synchronizing devices such as camera, LED light controller, stimulator, ECG, MAP, pressure and temperature probe with the optical mapping system. The OMapRecord/Scope is an advanced data acquisition and analysis software which has an user-friendly intuitive interface and highly efficient data management.
Key Imaging Features
- Detect area: 5 to 30 cm
- Maximum resolution: 512*512 pixels.
- Dynamic range up to 50,000:1(94 dB)
- Sampling rate up 3.5 kHz with resolution 32*32 pixels.
- ROI frame rate: up to 3.5 kHz
- 12 bit depth per pixel
- TTL synchronization precision: higher than 100μs
- Time-lapse imaging
- Customized ancillary devices
- USB 3.0 or PCIE
Optical Mapping Systems include custom software for signal acquisition and analysis:
OMapRecord is an advanced optical data recording software. Its distinctive features are particularly programmed to help researchers smoothly and independently run experiments.
- Configurations storage
- Easy protocol editing
- Real-time signal display
- On-line filtering
- Data masking
- Drift removal
- Flexible data streaming
- Synchronous ECG
- Free upgrades
OMapScope is an advanced user-friendly software for optical data analysis. It is designed for researchers to free from manual tasks, save time and easily deal with large amounts of qualitative data, so only one click is needed for the most analyzing functions. It also supports RSH and RHD data file formats for researchers using different optical mapping system.
- Multiple ROIs analysis
- Online digital filtering
- Invert polarity
- The time to peak analysis
- Repolarization time and decay tau
- Activation time map and conduction velocity
- Action potential duration and alternans analysis
- Dominant frequency plotting
- Flexible data stream import
- Easy data export as Excel and PNG format files as well as videos
- Free software upgrades.